The Company was born at the beginning of the 1950’s from the workshop of Adelino Bevilacqua in the historic headquarters of Donnini as a lead tie manufacturing reality. In the 1990’s, thanks to a renewed need to expand, Bevilacqua Srl is transferred to the new and current 1500m² headquarters. Only a few kilometers from the original birthplace of the Company. To satisfy the ever growing demands, thanks also to innovative manufacturing methods, but without altering the manual and tailoring characteristics that today continue to permeate the traditional hand-made creations. The secret and the potential of a Brand are to be found in its origin, in its life, in its story.
This is at the base of the Bevilacqua Collection, which expresses itself in a series of articles made with classic and non-classic fabrics, carefully handled by Florentine artisans interpreting a style that develops through different types of materials and drawings, always maintaining the taste, the comfort and the desire to do things in a certain way to obtain an item that gives the impression of having just been taken from one’s own wardrobe.