The La Torre compound was once Chiassa Superiore’s fortification site, a medieval Lombard castle.
Today the various buildings are arranged around a paved interior courtyard, which connects the main residence to the adjoining farmhouses.
The Relais is composed of five suites, a reception hall, a shop selling agricultural products and handicrafts, and a chapel that dates back to 1756.
Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and forests, La Torre is located on the hills of Arezzo, at 350m above sea level, an altitude that gives the grapes and olives a stable temperature. Their wines have very fruity notes and are a typical expression of the area. In addition to wine and olive oil, the farm also produces Vin Santo.